Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Monday 4 June 2007

Wasted Sunday?

My housemates and I spent like 1-2 hours today (Sunday) trying to see what’s wrong with the fragging ADSL modem. Called to Optus, but apparently there weren’t able to help us much! Over on their side, Optus is able to detect our modem connection. However, our modem is just not able to ‘talk’ to the Optus server!! Argh! Fragged! Their technician told us that we didn’t enter our username and password in our modem connection, as they couldn’t see any over at their side. Strange. Anyway, OP and I tried to access the modem software and enter the username and password etc… Argh, but it’s just not working!!! Our modem still has problem connecting to the server. Frag! I wonder if it’s our modem that is spoilt. Argh… We have two wireless modems in our house, but OP and I have no idea how to connect it etc! Wonder if JM knows how to do it!? Gosh, of all things, and on a lovely Sunday which I decided to rest at home and not go to lab, this frag has to happen! Wasted my Sunday on it, and luckily there’s the kind Samaritan’s wireless network floating around nearby (and I can ride on it)! Else we would be utterly helpless. I will not be able to blog, and surf around, and OP will not be able to access his assignments etc online. Argh… probably just buy a new modem and get on with it!!!

I’ve decided not to let the fragging modem interfere with my plan, and went ahead to cook my braised chicken nibbles with shitake mushrooms! Yum yum… taste great!! And together with the small chilies, its power!! Yeah! After that, ‘cos beddy bear said that it wanted to eat cookies and cream cheesecake, I went down to KFC to get one for it. And u knows what? After I bought it up, beddy bear then tell me that it changed its mind! Argh… So no choice, I have to eat the cheesecake on its behalf!! =)

Oh, and you know what, you know why I’ve been eating lotsa Doritos lately? That’s ‘cos Coles is have a promotion on Doritos. It’s now selling at AUD$1.78 for a big packet, which I think normally cost $2+? And I just found out why they are selling it off so cheap! That’s ‘cos the expiry date is in Aug 2007!!! No wonder!!! Using the promotion to clear their stocks huh… but the promotion works! I’m hooked onto it! LOL…





Beddy bear saying sorry to me for troubling me to buy the cheesecake for him and ended up not eating it... LOL... OK ok, it's me... I'm the one who wanted to eat the cheesecake! LOL...

2 comments:

阿Don said...

ya! if free day can not on9 , i think also wasted sunday!

Colleen said...

Hehehe... Beddy Bear aka Kev, luckily Beddy Bear didn't ask for char koay teow or curry fish head or chili crab? :-p


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.