Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Thursday 21 June 2007

A travelling blog

For those who are like me, love to travel, have to look at the travel blogs by Tracy! A Malaysian, she had been to many different countries such as South Africa, Switzerland, Germany etc and is now currently in China! I too want to travel all over the world, but lack vitamin M. Haiz. But I think China is definitely a no-no for me! LOL… Check her out! I mean her blog! =P

Wahseh!
Travelling Tracy

Btw Tracy if you are reading this, go visit the Great Wall!! If I were to go China, that is the only place I wanna go, and no where else!

5 comments:

Daphne Maia said...

there are many many beautiful places in china besides the great wall.

being of chinese ethnic origins, i am always interested in visiting china. i've been to several places in china, and i still find it beautiful. there are so many places to visit.

instead of going to NYC to look at their tall buildings, bahamas to look at their beaches, rome to look at their colosseum, why don't chinese people wanna begin their travels with china?

true, there are many cheats preying on tourists, but if u're smart enough u wil guard urself.

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hi Daphne,

Well, one of the reason why i don't like China is that it gives me the impression that it's dirty, with pickpockets, 'corruptions', and communist history etc. To me China cities are just another city like Singapore.

I have nothing against Chinese. In fact, I hope to go to the Great Wall if I ever have a chance to! I like ancient Chinese history like the Romance of Three Kingdoms etc.. just that I don't like to travel to China.

Then again, I might like it after I've been there! LOL...

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Jus to add on, my roots is in Singapore, and not China. LOL...

Colleen said...

Hey Kev, I share your sentiments abt going China.. it's the last place I would visit.. until.... I am working with the current company and the manufacturing plant is in Wuxi China!

I don't really like China... maybe I should write why...there are 1001 reasons I guess.. Hahaha... Since blogspot is banned in China, I can write about it... LOL

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hi-5! So glad to know that I'm not alone. =)


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.