Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Saturday 9 June 2007

Maybe the sky is crying for me?

It’s a wet and rainy Sat today… In fact it has been like this since Thursday night. Sydney is moving into winter and the weather is crazy I tell u! It’s not so much of the rain, but rather it’s the wind! The wind comes in gushes. It’s very sudden, and very strong! Don’t even bother opening your umbrella, cause your umbrella will easily bend backwards if you don’t know how to steer it! LOL! It’s true! I tried to open my long umbrella to shelter myself against the rain, but guess what, one gush of wind and my umbrella bended backwards! LOL… And you know what, the gushes keeps on coming. It’s like, you can feel and even hear the howling wind and then as suddenly as it comes, dead slience since the wind is gone. Then the next moment, it comes at you again! OMG, it’s scary I tell you! LOL… Something you will never experience in Singapore! For me, I have no choice but to brave the wind and rain – else it’ll be so good to just stay at home and sleep away! (just like Beddy Bear!) LOL

On another note, I wasn’t really having a peaceful mind lately. How to? My experiment is as nuts as the weather itself, and furthermore I have to worry about my accommodation as well! My housemate OP told me that, our lease to rent the house expires on the 31st July. And that, the owner of the house is basically non contactable, which is quite fine since the agent will act on behalf of the owner. However, the agent that we had been dealing with, Mark, has left the company. So another new agent took over and I’m really worried that he wouldn’t renew the lease to us. I mean, Mark was quite easy going so most likely Mark will renew the lease for us. However, now with this new guy, Patrick, I wonder how things will go?! I had just moved in to this house since Feb, and have settled down nicely in it. And now this has to happen. If we are to be evicted, we are only given a month’s period to move away – where in the world do I move to in such a short period of time? Let’s just hope that things will be iron out and we will be able to get our lease renewed. Haiz… Maybe the sky is crying for me ya?

A couple of my random dinner pics:

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Hey Kev,
Hope you get your accommodation woe sort out.

阿Don said...

hoo. the bear is cute

eastcoastlife said...

kev
You've been tagged!!!
Read my latest post on the meme.
Have a great Sunday arh! :)

Sweetpea said...

meal looks 'wu lee ma cha' but home cook food, i'll wallop all the same! :P


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.