Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Self-declared holiday!

I have decided that I will not be going to the lab today. I have decided that I am not going to do work, and will just relax at home. I had wanted to slack at home yesterday, but ended up become stressed and bothered down by the stupid interent issues. Haiz... So, it's a Monday today and I slept till 3-4pm. Yup, Slept for a whole ~12 hours! LOL... and I'm quite refresh now, on tip top condition to pursue my experiments again. I guess once in while, it's good to just let your sleep for a whole day. You will wake up very refresh, very alert and awake, and ready to embark on your long journey, or in my case, walkabout once more.




Since I've self-declared a holiday today, I will not cook dinner too! So, I went over to KFC to try their boneless chicken meal, which includes - 3 pieces of crispy and spicy boneless chicken, a small fries, a small whipped potato, and a can of soft drinks - all for AUD$8.75. The boneless chicken is cripsy alright, but they can do more work on the spicy-ness. But overall, the chicken taste good. And the portions of the chicken were not too small as well, about the size of my palm - quite meaty and definitely bigger than a chicken wing! Nice.

After dinner, decided to online to see my blog etc, but argh... the wireless connection that I'm tapping on isn't working very well. In fact, seems to be dead even though I'm able to connect to it. Really feel very frustrated that our modem is dead, and having to rely on other bloke's connection. Anyhow, went to see 'Borat' since can't be connected to the internet. LOL.. it's a funny show, sorta like a no brainer movie I say. Except that it might protray some truth in how people of the under-developed world see developed countries like the U.S. But I doubt that these people will actually be so crazy and no brainer like borat. LOL...

Anyway, m glad that the wireless connection is back up, albeit very slow, but it's still better than nothing! haiz... tomorrow evening another fren of ours, who's into computer stuffs, will be dropping by to help us confirm if our modem is dead or not. Lets hope that the modem is pronouced dead, and we can straight away purchase a new modem!! Else if it's not our problem but Optus's, then it will be so troublesome. Still gotta call them and get them down, and ding dong ding dong... it's never ending! So for once, hoping that our modem is dead is a good thing! LOL... lets keep my fingers crossed...

1 comments:

Cherry said...

Kevin there's no better holiday for dieter beside a whole meal consisting of fast food. It is a nice food to eat when we are resting from our daily routine. Looks like you enjoyed your time off.


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.