Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Saturday 16 June 2007

Mayb terrible death befall all spammers, and bestow upon them tormenting fire!

Argh… super pek chey now! I’ve been receiving all this stupid spam mail in my email! Everyday, there sure will be like 10 of them waiting for me! WTF. How did these idiotic people even get my email in the first place??! Argh… And the spam mail is always on the same topic – which is that I have won some lottery in UK or Africa or something. Frag them I tell u! Which is what I did! I replied to their email with “F*** U! Hope you die of a terrible death, OR Hope you will be a begger forever!” I tell u, all this spam is really really making me heated up! I’m on the verge of explosion!! I could have just catch hold of one of them, and bang their head on the wall! Better still, I should find a way to con them back! Yeah! Maybe I should devise a way to con these stupid idiotic lunatics! Any great ideas?? Argh… back to reality, what can I do with all these spammers??? All I can do is to ban them from sending emails to me, but that isn’t going to solve the problem isn’t it? They can always use another email address to spam again! Argh….. If one day I found out who those people are, and then I know where they live… they better watch out. I’m going to make them die of a terrible death. Spammers out there, u better run far away if u see me – don’t forget, my lab has lotsa poisons which I will nto hesitate to use it on you! Heed this! This is war!!

There… I feel much better now… but still the problem is still staring right at me… haiz…

5 comments:

Aileen_g said...

yikes! someone's pretty steamed up huh..
arrghhh to hell with spammers anyway XD

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

LOL.. hope I don't scare ppl away!

Fallen Angel said...

Hihi, angela here... actually replying does not help matters. These spam messages are generated by what are known as "spam bots" automatically and they don't open the email account at all. But its good to vent out. Maybe you can define span conditions so they don't apear in you inbox??

Sweetpea said...

live with it tummybear! save your breath to do something better. i know the feeling. if u don't check your mails for just 24 hours.. phwoaa!
funny how no matter how many u report as spam, there are still dozens and dozens in the inbox..

pris said...

use gmail. they filter spam very efficiently! (this is not an advertisement >,< )


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.