Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Tuesday 12 June 2007

I love PPP

I still vividly remember about a month ago, I was contemplating on whether I should join Payperpost, a network/webby where you advertise on your blog and get paid for it. Mostly because that it’s my first exposure to such pay-as-u-blog kinda thing (where u do up an advert and put the ads on your blog), and that I had previously joined other pay-to-read email or surveys (all of which earns you peanuts and clog up your mailbox). But curiosity (or should I add greed too!?) got the better of me, and I joined.

And today, I have been given my first payout of US$13! It’s really great to be part of this PPP family, doing this pay-as-u-blog. Besides the money involved (which is good money!), you get to be exposed to the products that the advertisers are advertising as well! Sorta like an eye-opener for me too that such products exits! LOL… Anyway, PPP is definitely the one for me, as compared to lotsa other similar webby – good money with lots of opps on offer, who can resist!? Not me!



0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.