Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Saturday 21 July 2007

Fill in the blanks meme...

Well, got tagged by Colleen again! Argh!! Though she's in Wuxi now, never fails to tag people whereever she is! LOL... ok, emm.. according to her, this tag is for a good cause. By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ When you are done, just drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page.

1. A person is only as good as ................................... how he treats his enemy.
2. Friendship is always .............................................. true if the parties involved are sincere
3. To love is to............................................................. to give your heart to that person.
4. Money makes me................................................... go crazy with joy!
5. I miss ...................................................................... Limin
6. My way of saying I care is by ............................. telling you to do what I think is right for you.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by................ laughter?
8. Pick the flowers when..................................... no one is watching.
9. To love someone is to.................................... love someone lor!
10. Beauty is .................................... skin deep.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the my sec1 days
12. When I was twenty one, I remember spending it in the police academy.
13. I am most happy when ................................... I go on travel
14. Nothing makes me happier than ...................... having lotsa money!
15. If I can change one thing, I will change........... to be richer.
16. If smiles were banned then I'll not be affected since I don't smile much.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could............................ not die.
18. If you want to ask me to smile while taking my picture then you have to tell me a joke or something.
19. Money is not everything but............................. without money I'm nothing.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is.................. I have no idea
21. I smile when................................................... I see my Limin.
22. When I am happy, I...................................... like to treat myself to good food.
23. If only I don't have to be in Australia, then I can be with Limin everyday.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was........................... doing literature review on my project
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"My life, my walkabout"
26. One thing I must do before I die is............... to tell Limin I'm sorry that I have to leave her first.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ............ if it's really true that donations will be made just 'cos I do this meme.

So now, gonna pass on the tag.... BokJae and spookygrace, your tagged!! =)

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.