Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Wednesday 18 July 2007

8 random things u don't know about me!

Was tagged by a fellow blogger, or rather bloggeress (female of blogger), colleen on 8 random things you do not know about me. Hmm.. I remember doing something similar! It asked for 7 random things about me! Anyway, I shall be a good sport and reveal somemore secrets about myself!! LOL... But, no big deal lar.. it's not as if i'm some big star.. if I'm then I can sell off my secret and earn big bucks!

1) So.. hmm..ok.. I always count from 1 to 60 everytime i brush my teeth! LOL.. sorta like a timer so that I'll not brush too fast and not clean my teeth properly.

2) I hate the dentist, which is why I make sure I clean my teeth properly as in no.1

3) I only have one occasion where the dentist needs to pull out my teeth. Luckily it was a milk teeth..and it grows back! So, the teeth in my mouth now are real ok! not fake one!

4) I have never finish a book since donkey years ago. Can't bring myself to sit down to read - too preoccupied with other things e.g. watching tv, blogging etc. In fact, I'm almost done with my death note comic with just one more book to go, and it's been 'almost done' for the past couple of months!

5) I'm gonna name my first son as EJay (don't copy the name ok! Use ur brain to think of a different name for ur children.. =P)

6) I'm gonna name my first daughter as ZiNing

7) Limin and I have the intention to go ROM on the 9th Sept 09... is it too early now to start planning?? Argh.. first time gog thru this.. how ah? need to plan so early? feel like a headless housefly bumming ard!

8) ok.. finally.. I used to eat cod liver oil everyday when I was young... I still remember the cod liver oil adverts - cheng zhan cheng zhan, wo yi cheng zhan. Shi ke duo mi yu gan you, pei ban wo yi qi cheng zhan! LOL... I'm gonna feed my children with cod liver oil as well in future!

Alright.. now to tag another 8 bloggers.. wow.. 8 wor.. ok ppl, here goes!
1) Rinaz
2) Sylv
3) Tenchiwei
4) Kimiki
5) Amelia
6) Jacey
7) ECL and finally
8) Minny

7 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Oh, you are getting married! :)
09-09-09 is an awesome date, it sounds auspicious and you will never forget your wedding anniversary. hahah....

So early you start naming your future kids. You sure do plan early hor. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow! that's an interesting fact about u on no,1. LOL! i think you are the only person i know who does that when brushing his teeth. :) keep it up!

jaecywong* said...

hey!!! i did the tag already~!!! :P

nobody like going to the dentist... EEEE~~ thank god i have a nice set of teeth~ :P smile*

wow already have names for ur son and daughter ? hehe :P i've thought of that too, son= jash, daughter= aries

winks*

Colleen said...

Hey Kev, thanks for doint it. Why the names huh?

09-09-09 is good, chang chang jiu jiu.. :-) Gan ba te ne..

U must be surprised to see me here. I just learned to bypass the censorship. :-p

Kimiko said...

aaa... another tag. btw, i'm not kimiki. so i don't have to do ya? hehehe... =P

Sweetpea said...

your numbe 6 and 7... got approval from missus or not? :P

bokjae said...

Count up to 60 just to brush teeth! Waah! I dont have this problem for I have detachable teeth! hehe!


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.