Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 1 July 2007

Been a while...

It’s been a while since I last updated my blog… Been feeling fragging sian lately. Experiments are not going well despite changes (recommended by Kimberly from the States) to the set up. And my mind keeps on thinking about it the very moment I open my eyes when I wake up. Unless I’m preoccupied with watching my tv series or playing games etc, my experimental failure will somehow linger inside my thoughts. I have no idea why there’s so many thing to think about – day after day I’ll just think about why it can’t work and what a waste of time it has been etc etc. I think at this rate, I’m going to need to see a shrink sometime! LOL…

Anyway, at least there is a piece of good news too lately, well sorta. With regard to our rental of this house, the agent will not be signing any contract with us anymore. Huh? Good news meh? Yup – as that means that as long as we continue to pay our rent monthly, we can stay in this place as long as we want! And that, since there is no contract, our rental will remain the same - $360 per month for me! It’s cheap I tell you! And if the agent decided to terminate our stay, we will be given two months instead of the previous one month (under past contract) grace period to move out. So, I’m very glad that we can stay, and that we have two months to settle things if we are asked to move. The cheap rent etc, is a bonus to me – I don’t mind paying more to continue staying here! Well, at least that is one thing being settled! One less thing to worry about!

Anyway, Lonely day in Lonely Hurts did a short review of my blog. So, if you want to have your blog reviewed for free, just to go the blog, answer 4 questions and leave 3 comments. No harm trying!

Lately KFC has a new meal on their menu! Being their fan, I have to try it of course! It’s call mushie burger meal – for AUD$8.45. It includes a one piece chicken, zinger burger, 7-8 mushies (crispy potato balls the size of a fishball), and a can of soft drinks. It’s filling, and the mushies are great. You can dip the mushies into the whip potato sauce and eat it – taste even better! But I think I’m getting sick of it! LOL… I’ve been eating it for two days in a row… Enough I say. Gonna aim to try the MacDonalds here in Australia but that will be next week. =)

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

eeks... why eating junk food? And KFC and McDonald's!? Yucks. These are junk food.

Hey, that's good news about your accommodation. At least that's one worry less for you. :)

Take care.

Thomas said...

This blogger spent a good number of years in Oz; and in my humblest opinion. KFC tastes better back home in Malaysia. McD tastes the same; (though this blogger used to chuck in McChicken in the loads during college days)...and I use to do lots of Hungry Jacks...which is Burger King for ROW(Rest of world). Remember one CNY, I had 2 whoppers for dinner. That was prob the saddest and most pathetic CNY dinner I ve ever had. Yet...I suppose its cheaper than going to a chinese restaurant.


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.