Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 22 July 2007

Boring boring update

It’s been quite a couple of days since I really last update my blog with my daily ranting… Well there isn’t really much to rant about anyway. This couple of days has been pretty standard and boring… oh man, maybe I have come to a stage where I do not know what else is there that I can blog about. What is so special that is worth remembering when I read back this journey of mine ten years later?? In fact, I don’t even know where I’ll be ten years later… life is just so unpredictable.

Probably one of the highlights of the past few days is that I have spoken to my PhD supervisor, Rick on my consistent failure to generate any result for my gel shift assay. So, we’ve decided that it’s best not to put all the eggs in one basket. Thus I have chosen to take on another 3 projects on top of the DNA-binding proteins that I’m looking at currently. Gonna be tough to do so many things all at once… but what to do.. haiz… the current experiment I’m doing is not going to give me any result at all! Can’t just sit and wait to die right? Troubleshoot? I don’t even know where to begin! I’m gonna try out using the exact (well, as much as possible) protocol from Kimberly and see what happens. Haiz… call me a pessimistic, but I think it isn’t going to work. Then for the past few days have spent lots of time doing research online on the upcoming projects till like 5.30am local time! Hardworking huh? no use lar... got result then got use! LOL...

On a more joyful note, my PPP has earned me US$164.99!! Yeah!! That’s quite a lot considering that I didn’t really need to do much except to just sit by my laptop and just type. And it’s in US dollars!! But, pity that that Australian dollars had risen in the past few weeks, else I could gain more from the exchange rate! =) And oh, both smorty and bloggerwave had earned me some money as well – not a lot though at US$6 and US$10 respectively. But PPP is still the best with lotsa more opps than either of them! Another good news is, the opps are coming back in PPP after weeks of drought for me, and I hope it stay this way!! =)

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.