Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Saturday 26 May 2007

Surprise!! – My darling bought me a microwavable bear!


My darling had earlier revealed that there will be a parcel/gift that she has bought online, and was on the way to me. Well, I received it this morning when I opened the main door of the house! Haha.. I was very excited, but I can’t open it on the spot as I had arranged a meeting with my student and I was running very tight on time.

So, as soon as I’m home and settled with my dinner etc, I start opening up my present… “Hmm.. what is it??”, “Is it a blanket since I’ve told her that it’s cold here in Oz”.. “what could it be?” Lotsa questions filled my mind! First I opened up the box, to find a purple coloured soft wrapper .. and I opened up the wrapper, and find that there’s another box (tied with ribbon; as showned in the pic)! I open the ribboned box, and find myself another purple soft wrapper!! How many layers are there!! Argh.. never ending wrapping! As I open up the purple wrapper, I realize what it is……

It’s a Beddy Bear!



Yup, nothing wrong with the spelling... not teddy, not tummy, but Beddy Bear! “Why did she send me a bear??” On closer look, I realized why my darling had earlier asked me a question: “Do u use microwave at home?” The significance of this question if evident in that, this Beddy Bear is very special! The bear can be put in a microwave for 2 mintues to heat it up. After that, you can hug the bear to sleep, which is exceptional a good idea considering the weather in Oz is now like 10 degrees at night. The temperature will only go lower, and the hot Beddy Bear would certainly come in handy (or huggy)!! Haha… And oh! Just realized that you can chill the bear too, and use it in a hot day! Nice!

Well my dear darling, you really surprised me well! But are you surprised about this blog as well?! Haha.. cos I told you that I hadn’t receive your present yet so that you too will get a pleasant surprise when you see this blog! Hahaha… hope you do…

Thanks dear for your present, and I like it a lot! I love u!

Poor Bear.. Sitting alone at a corner in this cold night.. maybe I should microwave it! Hahaha.. *evil laughter*

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi thr, saw u visited my blog, so, I drop by to say thanks and hi and u know, do visit again.

You have very nice music here and I had to stop whatever was playing on the lappie to listen to the soundtracks.

And, the most important point is, the two of you so lovey dovey! :-) I am so touched your darling sent you the Beddy Bear. She is great! Happy loving... :-)

babyfiona said...

Eh! so cute the beddy bear! btw, saw ur blog from colleen's blog. and being me malaysian so kepoh and wanted to see the beddy bear :p

JamyTan said...

I saw u visit my blog so I visit yrs too :) Nice music u have !
Cheers !
Jamy from Sunshine florida

- wawa - said...

=) yerrrr.....so CUTE so CUTE !!!

so sweet..so warm..hehe..How i wish I can have 1 too..awww~

anyway, thanks for dropping by at my blog. U r alwiz welcome to my blog.. R u a singaporean or a Malaysian?


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.