Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Saturday 26 May 2007

Pingo, just Pin it and call!

Ever find it very troublesome to always make a trip to purchase a new calling card when they credits in the current card runs out? I did! Since I’m over here in Australia, I will need to make frequent calls to Singapore, and gosh, I hate it when the credits start to run out. Even though I make a conscious effort to remind myself to buy a new card, somehow I would just have forgotten about it at the end of the day! How frustrating!! Probably one solution is to keep an emergency phone card? But what if I forgot to buy the emergency phone card or that the emergency card out of credit as well!? Oh well, I wish that I can just sit in my home and buy the card off the internet!

My wish might just be realized! Through PPP, I’ve come across this prepaid calling card provider for virtual International rechargeable phone calling card service at Pingo. It’s listed in the NASDAQ which is great – no worries on being con of my money! Anyway with Pingo, I just need to register myself, obtain my pin, and purchase credits online. Therefore every time when my credits run low, I can just top up my credits at the comfort of my own home! Great! Plus, the Australia calling card rates are relatively cheap as well.

And I also found out that we can get up to 4 hours of free international calls if we sign up with pingo now! Furthermore, if you get your friends to make use of their services as well, you will by paid $15 for each new customer. Cool huh?! Definitely worth considering..

This post is proudly brought to you by Pingo.com

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.