Kev (abr. Kevin)
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday, 27 May 2007

PPP Direct to U!

Payperpost! Truly an ingenious way for advertisers to market their products and for us bloggers to benefit at the same time! Now, PPP has taken a step further! Recently PPP has launched a complementary version to PPP – PPP Direct! With PPP Direct, advertisers can contact the participating blogger directly, thus reducing the complexity of having to go through various levels in between for both the advertiser and blogger to benefit from each other. Essentially, this translates to a higher share of the pie for the blogger since middleman’s involvements are out of the picture. In addition, bloggers can also reach out to advertisers who are not in the PPP network. Why limit yourself to only advertisers in the PPP network?

Briefly, the blogger must be signed up with PPP, and install the PPP Direct widget. Subsequently the blogger has to set a minimum amount in which he is willing to do a review or advertising, and post the associated tag into his blog, and wait! When a potential advertiser sees the blog and would like the blogger to do a review, all the advertiser needs to do is to click on the PPP direct tag and that’s it! Now the blogger has direct contact with the advertiser, and can negotiate directly for more payments if the blogger wishes to!

Bloggers making use of PPP direct will find themselves laughing at their pals who are using similar strategies from other PPP competitors such as ReviewMe. This is because competitors such as ReviewMe often mark up the advertising charges by 50 – 100% and keep about half of the money that a blogger earns! With PPP Direct, only 10% of the amount earn will be kept by PPP and the rest of the 90% are for the blogger to keep! Furthermore, transaction fees for credit card processing and payments through Paypal etc will be taken care of by PPP with no additional payment by the blogger. Comparing PPP Direct with its competitor, PPP Direct certainly has an upper edge over the others.

Indeed, blogging has never been so fun and beneficial to our pockets before!


Sire said...

Hi Kev, how about we swap blog reviews mate? This is the blog I would like reviewed BlogSire

*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.