Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Monday 1 October 2007

Forced to take a break

Well, finally I'm forced to take a break after weeks of work without a single day of break. As my primers and reagents aren't here yet, that would mean that I can't do any work at all. So, I spent Sunday and Monday at home - Sunday being a weekend and Monday being Labor's Day in New South Wales/Australia. Hmmm... while I was busy with my work, I always long for a break in between. But now that I have a break finally, I feel bored, listless, nothing to do, just feel that my life is rotting away! Or maybe as people always say, which I believe since I have absolutely no luck in 4D or toto etc, that I have a 劳路命- just gotta work and work and work non-stop. But, maybe as what Cat had said, as long as we have luck in our line of work good enough. Might be quite true, but then if I have the luck to win like a million or two in toto, then I can just quit everything, sit back, and relax for the rest of my life!

Anyway, here are some of the video that I took during my Canberra trip.


2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

hey kev, found a place you might be interested in when u get here. hop over to me blog to find out.

Nicole said...

hey a relaxing long weekend is good!! Enjoy it while it lasts!!!


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.