Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 2 September 2007

Tag tag tag...

Ok... Have been tagged by Fiona for ages but only have the mood to do it now.. =) So here goes the tag!

---------------------
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. sourrain
2. Mistyeiz
3. wuching
4. Bobby
5. ahbong
6. Miss Personality
7. she saw someone making love:)
8. jeemee
9. kastum
10. narrowband
11. Kev-walkabout

Select 5 people to tag
1. Minny
2. Chee Hsien
3. Kif
4. Jun Jun
5. Zhenie

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm... 10 years ago I would be 17 years old... and a 17-year old me would be studying in Ngee Ann Poly at this time of the year! =). Guess I would still be wearing very orbit clothes then huh... haha

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Hmmm... oh, I would still be serving time with the Singapore Government! LOL... not in jail lar, but in NS! I had disrupted from my NS eariler on to study for my degree in NUS, which ends in May 2006. And thereafter I went to the Police HQ in Irrawaddy road, to finish up my NS lor. =) Very sian about doing NS, but at least it's admin job and no need me to run up the hill!

Five snacks you enjoy
1. 'Tam Tam' that can be bought from Sheng Siong
2. Arnotts biscuit from Oz
3. Muffin minis
4. Doritos Nacho chips
5. M&M peanuts

Five songs that you know all the lyrics.
Haha asked the wrong person... I can't sing and can't remember lyrics... oh I know, I know the lyrics to Singapore National Anthem!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Check out in this tag of mine!

Five bad habits
1. I like to only go to sleep at around 4-5am in the morning.
2. Therefore I always wakes up at around 12pm! Must change must change!
3. Only eat a meal per day now that I'm in Oz... pity my tummy...
4. Like to eat KFC... on average once per week
5. Very competitive at times, even with my Limin!

Five things you like doing
1. Sleeping
2. Travelling
3. Eating seafood
4. Drinking burbon cola
5. and of course to be with my Liminy always!

Five things you would never wear again
1. Shirts or pants that are too small
2. Shirts with pictures on them.. (yup I like plain clothings)
3. Red or pink coloured shirts, or pants/shorts for that matter
4. My NUS undergraduate graduation robe... (those wear once then can throw away already...lol.. but I still bought it! wasted money.. =(.... )
5. Sunglasses... I look yucky with sunglasses.

Five favourite toys
1. Toy trains
2. Toy planes
3. dolls/bears.... yes, back when I was very very young... =)
4. Toy soldiers.... and I would simulate a battlefield and then they will kill off each other... lol
5. Plasticine! I would say this is my favourite, as since moving back to Singapore at the age of 7 with my mum, we were quite poor. And so no toys for me, and a plasticine then is the best there is. I can mould it into many different shapes e.g. dinosaurs and play with it. If I'm sick of it, just mould it into other stuffs... =)
----------------

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow, that's a lot of info about you to digest. Hehe, get to know more about you though. Great!

keeyit said...

Hi,

Great to know you more...


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.