Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Food, food and more food!

And I thought that baby octopus are suppose to be small, babies! LOL... gosh was I wrong! I had always seen Coles selling frozen baby octopus, but never buy it at all. After all, I would prefer to have a pack of seafood mix then a pack of pure octopus. But, I have no idea what came over me last Sunday, and bought a 1kg pack of frozen octopus - and it cost me AUD$7.99. Well, since it said baby octopus, I really thought it would be small. You can guess how shock I am when I actually open up the pack and see that the 'baby' version is as long as my fingers, and some even more! If these are the babies, the adults must be damn big!

And I had Sara Lee Strawberry cheesecake as well... very superbly nice. Sara Lee hasn't disappointed me so far with their cheesecake products. But I wouldn't know for their pound cakes... might try it someday!

Sometimes it's damn boring and very troublesome to cook a meal. I mean, it's just a meal and I'm the only one eating it. Why go through the trouble of cutting this, frying that to have just a simple meal! Argh... so noodles are my best friend when I'm feeling lazy or too down to cook. Just dump whatever you have into the boiling pot of water, let it boil and that's it! Top it up with some can food, and that's it - a simple meal. Arrange it nicely, and it looks far more appetizing than it really is... LOL...

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Haha... that's my cooking... dumping everything in a boiling pan...

Imagine we can mix a complicated product for our science project.... Sometimes the colour of our lab product looks more appetizing than our cooking product. Wakakaka....

Sara Lee Cheesecake sooooooo long I havent tried that. But you are thin, so you can eat whatever you want. Give me your genes!!!

Unknown said...

O.O~~ cheesecake.. *slurp~~~

Jun jUn XVII said...

i juz like da baby octopus..yummy yummy..c those in Sushi restaurants!!nice cakes too.btw, u r tagged!hehe!

Paupau said...

omg..baby octopus..i feel geli when i saw them..=_=


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.