Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Monday 23 April 2007

Waiting for my gel..

I'm now waiting for my gel to finish running, and have other much to do.. well, I could read my journals! After all, I have downloaded and printed out quite a number of them. They are just sitting inside the read ring folder.. but I'm just too plain lazy to read through them now..haha.. I just finished running my PCR with a fluorescence primer this morning, and so am now running gel to see if I can get the right amplicon size. Hmm.. hopefully, my fluorescent will not be too weaken after my gel run, and subsequent gel extraction step.. cos, I need the amplicon to be fluorescent.

Anyway, in the past weekend, I was pretty much rotting and slacking at home..haha.. enjoying life I think. Just sleeping till like 1-2pm and just relax at home. Save money too, as compared to going out. After since my housemate intro me to a free online show link, I have been hooked to watching dramas from the webby. Previously, it was heroes, and now it is battlestar galactica. Speaking of heroes, Heroes is supposed to return, after a short break, today in US! Hopefully, they will upload the episode soon!

A little bit about Battlestar Galactica: it's a sci-fi drama, with it's backdrop at this planet call Caprica. On Capria, the humans built and used artifical intelligence to do their bidding. One day, these roborts, call Cylons, rebelled against their masters and wage war on the human race. After decades of war, both side come to an armstice and the human race is finally able to enjoy some peace, or so it seems. However, over the next 50 years, Cylons have 'evolved' to be human-like, the humanoid cylons, and infilltrated the humans. Then came the day, where the cylons managed to wipe out the defence systems on Caprica, and took everyone by suprise. Caprica is gone. What is left of the human race, must now run, hide, and find a new home, Earth, before they are destroyed by the Cylons...

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.