Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 25 March 2007

Recent update... =)

Well well well.. it's been quite some time since I last updated my blog.. and yup, there has been some happenings gog on for this past week..

1) I have finally receive my first stipend! yeah! hahaha.. damn happy, cos no need to see my money always flowing out, but never come in at all. haha! But gotta save up as well, else in case I need the money down here in future, I will still have some leeway on my side. Anyway, since I got my stipend, no harm pampering myself a bit with KFC ya? *wink* haha


2) KFC.... well.. it's been like a month since I last ate KFC.. finally get to eat one yesterday!! Yeah!??? Think I yeahed too quick! Foremost, KFC in oz has no spicy receipe!! only Original! even their so call zinger burger is made using chicken fillet, like the chicken fillet burger we used to have in Sg!! Unless, the cashier gave me the wrong thing, I'm definitely sticking to my stand that ozzie zinger sucks! Sg zinger rocks, with the spicy receipe! in addition, their fries sucks as well. But I have to be fair in that, fries from Sg KFC sucks too! hahah.. In terms of fries, I definitely prefer Mac.. yeah.








Wicked burger meal + Sara Lee cookies and cream cheesecake.. All bought from KFC


a
a
a
Well, the meal I bought is a wicked burger meal.. damn wicked without the spicy receipe I say..haha.. the meal consist of a burger, 3 wicked wings, fries, whipped potato, and coke, and I topped it up with a cookies & cream cheesecake! Total is AUD$10.75! Anyway, for those folks back in sg, u didn't hear wrongly. KFC sells cookies & cream cheesecake as well, just like what BK did in sg.. oh.. b4 i forget, Oz whip potato yucks!
a





Cheesecake.. yum yum... So, m definitely gog to try other meals the next time round.. =)
a
a
a
a
a
a

3) During this week, I got myself a oz mobile line and phone as well! It's a yes 49 post paid plan, and I got a motorola v3xx for free! hahaha.. but need two years contract lar.. which is quite ok I think, since I'm definitely gog to stay in oz for at least the next 3 yrs. But calling in oz is ex lar.. they have what flagfall charges which in singapore there isn't. Flagfall is like connection fees for making a call on ur mobile phone.. and its like 25cents per call. So, even if u call and talk on the phone for 1 s, they will straight away charge you for 25 cents, in addition to the 30s voice call block at 29 cents. ex huh?! But strangely enough, if I make a call to Singapore, they only charged me 15 cents per 30s block with a flagfall of 35cents. Apparently it's cheaper to call back to singapore than to call someone locally in oz! hahaha....


a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
aa
a
a
a
aa
a
a

4) before I forgot, thanks dear for your presents. Really like those dino mint coins .. haha.. too bad it's only aluminium bronze and not gold mint! =P haha.. Really appreciate your gifts dear..
a

a
a
a
a
a
aa
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

Ok lar.. last but not the least, some of the new food that I tried to cook..haha.. though they certainly look very similar to some old receipes... =P
a

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.