Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Friday 4 January 2008

First post of 2008

First post in 2008! And as of now, 5 more days till my dearly Limin arrives in Sydney! Yeahhh!! Argh.. how I wish time flies for now, and crawl when she's here! lol...

Spent my New Year eve and the last couple of days watching a very ancient, classic, but very nice show - 我和疆尸有个约会 (My date with a vampire). Yeah! I saw it when it was first showed in TCS like.. a decade ago?! LOL... and I simply fell in love with it! And now after watching it again after so many years, I can conclusively say that this is one of my favourite HK drama, if not the best!! Just finished the whole 35 episodes in like 3 days, and now I'm moving on to the 2nd installment of the show... whoo hoo! And oh my, I have to say this - Fu Sheng was so cute and adorable in the first installment! lol...

Anyway, due to the super long Xmas/New year holiday, I'm feeling super duper slack to do my lab work! Couple with the fact that I'm going to take my long vacation soon, the inertia is even greater! What can be done in a day or two, I have dragged it till 3-4 days to finish my work..lol... oh well, I must endure for a while longer... and I will be off for my holidays!

Oh! you know what? I emailed Four Seasons Hotel (Sydney) to ask them about the New Year eve package for 2008, and got a hell of a shock when they replied! A decent room would cost like $AUD650 per night which is quite reasonable I guess, given the time of the year. But, the shocker came in that there is a minimum required stay of 4 nights! That will sum up to a total of AUD$2600!!! That's like crazy!!! Argh... yeah, I know Four Seasons is a 5 star hotel.. but AUD$2600 for fireworks over harbour bridge is crazy!!! Should I even be crazy enough to contemplate booking it??

2 comments:

bokjae said...

Hey kev! your first post and this will be your first commentor! So lucky for me leh! Hey want to sell your underwear online like your spor! Uni-student? hahaha!

keeyit said...

So enjoy ya, your loved one is coming soon.. hope you enjoy la.. :)

http://www.keeyit.com


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.