Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Morning post

It's abobut 9am local time, and guess what? I'm already in Uni!! LOL.. surprised!? Yeah, I would too... Well, basically I didn't really sleep last night. Slept like from 10pm till around 2am this early morning, and then spent the rest of the time online, as well as chatting with Limin. Limin went to sleep at ard 2am Singapore time, which is 4am local time. So spent the rest of the time watching the UK series 'Doctor Who'. Left home for school at around 7.15am in the morning... LOL.. this is the first time that I leave home to Uni so early!

Now why did I wanna leave home so early for school? Basically, and probably, I wanna prove that I can go to school early to do work too! Ok, I've been slacking quite a bit and have been going to school only from noon onwards. Somehow I always can't really wake up in the morning despite all the wake up calls.. argh.. So, I decided that I should do something different! So I decided to not really sleep and come to school early to run my experiments, and hopefully, go home early as well!

It's really great to be awake so early, and walking along the street where there isn't much people. And oh, when I walked along the streets, I realised that there are 'smoke' coming out from my nose or mouth when I breathe air out! LOL.. Despite not have much sleep, I'm feeling very good! Maybe it's the adrenaline rush!

Anyway, reached school at around 7.30am, and started to set up my experiments etc.. and guess what? About 45minutes later, the fire alarm went off! Oh man.. I was like 'why in the world did it choose to go off when I came early to school???' Argh! But but but... luckily, it's a false alarm, and we are allowed to come back into the building after standing outside in the lawn for like 15 minutes.. Oh well.. luckily it's not a real fire...

Anyway, got to go continue my experiments now! =)

4 comments:

jaecywong* said...

haha~ i'm gonna post something like that in my blog!! but i didn't have that adrenaline rush like u, instead, i felt miserable and blurry=-=

Cherry said...

I can't even concentrate if I sleep only four hours. ~.~

Sweetpea said...

no sleep + experiments? hahha... u'd better have toothpicks ready for your eyes. we no want to hear disaster projects, eh?

CRIZ LAI said...

Gosh...that is really unhealthy for a learning kid...kid?? LOL... Anyway, it's good to get out of some bad habits and really go all out for a change in lifestyle. I think you should get some other alternative instead of this way. Good Luck!


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.