Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Registration for NDP 07 tix has began!

As usual I was just surfing ard, and I stumbled onto a link in yahoo. Got a second look, and I suddenly realised that Singapore's National Day is approaching! The link in yahoo, is of cos directed at Singapore's NDP.

This is going to be my first NDP outside Singapore. LOL. Not that it's really that big deal, but I like NDP. I like to watch it on tv, and see all the match past, celebrations and the spirits-lifting and inspiring National Day songs. Speaking of which, I love the song "My Island Home" by Kaira Gong. Great! I beam with proudness every time when I see that we have come so far, to celebrate yet another birthday again. Propaganda or not, I'm proud to be a Singaporean, and that I'm glad that the good governance in Singapore has brought us thus far.



I'm those kinda person who have absolutely no luck. Previously I had signed up for the NDP tix, but I always wasn't the lucky one. By the way, the E-balloting for NDP 07 has began and will end on the 28th May! So for those Singaporeans who are intending to join in the celebration in Marina this year, proceed with haste to register yourself!

If only I'm in Singapore, I might get a shot at the tix too! LOL.. The venue for this year NDP is quite unique. The first in the region as stated in the NDP webby. The stage consist of floating platforms joined together to form a stage on the waters of Marina Bay! Cool.. They recently revealed the logo for NDP07 as well. My first impression was like... eeee.. LOL.. looks 'Obiang', very 'tu' LOL.. Especially the wordings 'NDP', like some kids using the Microsoft words program to write out the alphabets 'N''D''P'.. haha.. but then again, maybe I shouldn't critised it.. after all, if you ask me to design a logo, I'm sure mine will be worst than that! Oh, if you look carefully, you can even see that our 'durian' is in the logo as well! LOL..



So, for those who have yet to register for the tix, do go register!! I, being in Oz, will just have to rely on Mobtv.. and hopefully they will show it on Mobtv!!


1 comments:

Aileen_g said...

i totally loved the video "My Island Home" by Kaira Gong..
ohh your country is sooooo lovely!


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.