Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 29 April 2007

The good and the bad...

The weekend is pretty good for me generally, except one stupid glitch to my mobile phone! Argh! Let's start off with a good subject first... Well, I got my MobTV! yeah!!! That means that I can watch the singapore production drama, news and variety shows! Yeah!!! In terms of local production, those in singapore are much better than the Ozzies local production...haha.. Well, MobTV is having this free trial for global users (in the past, global users has no access to MobTV) for two weeks. So I sent them an email, stating that I'm interested to participate, and the rest is history. I'm really enjoying the productions from Singapore. It's good. I mean, it's like a connection with your home country even though you are overseas. I'll still know what is going on in my home country. Yup. I'm very happy with that.. =)

My weekend is thoroughly spolit my the fragging mobile reception/network. The reception down here in Randwick is like going on and off, one moment I have a full bar of reception, the next moment, there is no reception at all! Worst still, when someone calls me, they will hear a message saying I'm unavailable, but in fact I'm available all these while!! Moreover, when I intend to make a call, the first call always gave me a "call failed" message. Argh.. Fragged. Whats even stranger, when I went over to the city, I have totally no problem at all. So, it must have been the fragging optus network here in Randwick. But then, it seems that only I have this problem!! Argh!! Called up the optus technical ppl, which are quite friendly, and they can't troubleshoot it on the spot as well. So they lodged a report for me, and will investigate into the matter, and get back to me in 24-48hrs time.. haiz.. fragging network!

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.