Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Friday 9 February 2007

11 more days to DoWnUnDeR

Yup, today is my last day at work, and I have to come down with a bad diarrhea in the morning! No choice can only go down to work in the afternoon... =( Still need to hand over all the stuffs to them, and still have to run one more gel to conclude my experiments. Luckily I have already pre-casted the gel yesterday, and so later on, I will only need to load the PCR prod into the gel and let it run at 12oV. =)

tick tock tick tock.... sometimes I wonder if I had made the right decision to go over to Oz for my post-grad research... I mean, I have to give up my life here, not being able to be with my beloved Limin, and out of my comfort zone.. Looking for trouble?? Well, all is set, and I have only to look straight ahead and make the best outta it.. indeed, what much choice do I have? I choose this path thinking that it will be a good exposure, and and my topic of interest looks quite interesting too... Well, only time will tell..

Anyway, just a preview of the place that I'll be gog too:

0 comments:


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.