Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Friday 16 May 2008

Simply incomprehensible!

I probably shouldn't be doing this right now - I'm going to make myself to be a very bad person, who is insensitive and un-understanding. But, in a way, that is how I felt as I simply do not comprehend his actions.

'A' has been staying for almost a month. From what I had observed in this month, he doesn't seems to go out to tour around Sydney very often. Prolly once in a while, to bondi or something. It appears that he might have some problems back home, and in some kinda depression. All he does is to coop up at home and plays the guitar, singing his love or rather, gathering strength from his lord. Seriously, this can be done back in Singapore isn't it? And he came all the way here to Sydney just to do this? Unless he is trying to get away from something or someone in Singapore? I have no idea, and I do not intent to be a busybody. If it's a trip to let his feelings recover etc, shouldn't he be better off enjoying his time here with trips etc rather than just staying at home most of the time? What does he hope to achieve? I'll be damn bored if I were him! Like I said, I simply do not comprehend his actions at all!

Then again, it's really none of my business so what am I bitching about? I shouldn't impose my view of the world into him, and so kudos to him, and may he gather enough strength from his lord to help him face the problem that he is trying to avoid back home!

3 comments:

rachelsee said...

just dropping by to say hi! Sound like your friend is in some kind of depression. I actually sympathize with him. poor fellow.

@miccoelaine said...

Nice to know a fellow blogger who MAY be in Adelaide :) Greetings :)

bokjae said...

Hey kev, busy with exams or what? Play too much FB? As to 'A', he is not your responsibility but as a friend try talking to him? Cheers!


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.