Definition

Kev (abr. Kevin)
name
Irish, Gaelic orgin. Caoimhin.
1. adorable. 2. gentle one

Walkabout (walk-a-bout)
noun
1 (in Oz) - a walk in the Outback by Aborigines that lasts for an indefinite amount of time. 2 (chiefly British) - an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor e.g. a monarch. 3 a walking trip.

Sunday 24 February 2008

Back in Australia, Sydney with a heavy heart

Finally after a long hiatus on my blog.. it is going to be reactived in days to come.

I'm back in Sydney, Australia once again. Touched down in the Sydney Airport like 3 hours ago. And I'm feeling terrible the moment I reached home (my Sydney home). Seeing those softtoys left behind by my darling Limin when she came over for holidays a month ago - a catalyst to rows of tears. I really miss her. It's so different without her around. And I guess, me coming over to Australia for my studies is a good thing - made me realise lots, e.g. what's important to me, and helped me grow mentally as well.

Whatever it is, my nose is still feeling sour once in a while, even as I typed this email. Prolly I need to sleep through it to get pass this stage of sadness, and move on...

7 comments:

bokjae said...

Awwgh Kev don't feel so bad, understand how you feel especially yr other half! soon you'll be ok! See ya around!

The Bimbo said...

man.. I know how you feel. My love is away in China too for dunno how long...

bokjae said...

Hope an Award will cheer you up! http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-february-award.html

Nicole said...

you would be fine..don't worry..singapore is not that faraway...but welcome back!!!!! you definately didn't miss much here...

J@n!ce said...

I can understand your sadness. We welcome you back to Sg anytime. Do take care :)

3POINT8 said...

awww...couldn't be that bad rite?

anyway, welcome back to sydney.

Katherine said...

Cheer up! :) Here's a smile to make your day! :D


*****************************Site-wide disclosure*****************

This policy is valid from May 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.